Park, Su Geun Art Center
Park, Su Geun Art Center was established in a 661㎡ land at painter
Park, Su Geun's birthhome in October 2001. He commemorates
the artistic view and lifestyle of Park and restudies Park's life
and arts as the major cultural space of the locality. It also
possesses and exhibits various relics, sketches, drawings, printmaking,
and illustrations of Park.
* Summer (Mar ~ Oct): 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
* Winter (Nov ~ Feb): 9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
※ Closed: New Year's Day (Jan 1st and lunar), Chuseok Day, Every
♣ Contact: Park, Su Geum Art Center, Jeongrim-ri Yanggu-eup
* Adults: Individuals (KR \1,000), Groups (KR \700)
* Students & Military Officers: Individuals (KR \700), Groups
* Elementary School Students: Individual (KR \500), Groups (KR
* Senior (65+) & Kids (7 and under): Individual (free), Groups
* Photographing and videorecording and using mobile phones are
prohibited in the exhibition rooms.
* The admissions ticket is only valid on the day of payment.
* Lighting was partially adjusted for the preservation of artworks.
* Please contact us in advance for group visits.
* 1997. 02. 10 Painter Park, Su Geun Commemoration
Project was established
* 1998. 01. 20 The Project was selected the project
of Gangwon's Spirit
* 2000. 02. 28 Painter Park, Su Geun Symposium was
* 2000. 04. 14 Park, Su Geun Project Promotion Committee
* 2000. 11. 13 ~ 2001. 01. 12 Yanggu Provincial Park,
Su Geun Art Center design plan was publicly subscribed
* 2001. 10. 26 Yanggu Provincial Park, Su Geun Art
Center construction was started
* 2002. 04. 10 Park, Su Geun was selected the 'Cultural
Character of the Month' in 2002 by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
* 2002. 10. 25 Yanggu Provincial Park, Su Geun Art Center was
* 2002. 10. 25 ~ 2003. 02. 28 Opening ceremony [Live
and Arts of Park, Su Geun] was held