○ Craft: Since 1995, Professor Mun-Ho Kim, who teaches
at the Fine Arts Department and the Distance Learning Center of
Mokpo National University, have provided experience programs for
about 3,000 participants a year to form and bake Muan grayish-blue-powdered
○ Natural Dye: Opened in 2002, textile crafter Gyeong-Seon Min
instructs the process of making and using yellow-earth dye and the
○ Old Village School and Courtesy Class: Opened in 1995, In-Soo
Park of Wolseon Village School practices the old village school
education and teaches courtesy and calligraphy. About 2,500
students participate every year.
○ Korean Painting: Since 2002, Sir Gu-Eul Jung (the head of
Wolcheon-ri Artists’ Village), a Korean painter, has taught Korean
painting, including the original Southern Chinese Painting. About
800 students participate every year.
○ Teaism: Started in 1995, Professor Suk-Jeong Yoon from the
International Tea Culture Department in the Distant Learning Center
of Mokpo National University teaches original teaism at Wolinsanbang.
About 1,200 students participate every year.
○ Sulfuric Organic Agriculture: Since 2003, about 1,000 students
a year have participated in experiencing Korea’s original sulfuric
organic agriculture and in tasting the produces.
○ Sun-Ju Lee’s Traditional Soybean Paste: Since 2002, about
1,000 students a year have participated in visiting Muan Lotus Root
Soybean Paste Plant and in tasting and learning about Korea’s soybean
○ Bok-Gyu Park’s Yellow-Earth House: Since 2002, about 100
students a year have participated in visiting and staying in yellow-earth
house, a new form of ecological housing, and in building yellow-earth