Producers: 1 corporation (6 farms)
○ Area: 2.2ha
○ Annual Production: 1,465M/T
○ Distribution: Throughout the year
○ Characteristics They are certified environmentally-friendly products
As they are harvested fully-ripened, they have high 'Lycopene' content
to be carcinostatic.
Two of these tomatoes satisfy daily requirement of Vitamin C.
good to be enjoyed with oily food such as meat or fish and contain Rutin
that is good for high blood pressure to strengthen the arteries. Also,
they equally contain nutrition factors that are essential for vitalizing
the cerebral activities and controlling the generation of blood, such
as iron and calcium. Therefore, they are great for elders and actively
1. Capres Tomato Salad
★ Ingredient: 1/4 of whole lettuce, 50g green chicory, 2 tomatoes, a piece
of mozzarella cheese (500g), Lemon dressing (olive oil, lemon juice, fresh
the mozzarella cheese into 12 pieces.
- Make knife-scars on the tomatoes, dip them in hot water and remove the
- Beautifully decorate lettuce, green chicory and tomatoes in a bowl with
- Add lemon dressing.
★ Ingredient: 4~5 tomatoes, half onion, 1 cucumber, 1 red pepper, 1 piece
of garlic, 2 pieces of sandwich bread, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons
of vinegar, salt and pepper, freshwater, one fully-boiled egg- Make knife-scars
on the tomatoes, dip them in hot water and remove the peelings.
the onion and peel off the cucumber, cut it in half and remove the seeds
to shred it.
- Cut the pepper is half, remove the seeds and shred it to be 2cm in length.
- Remove the edges from the bread and chop it to be 1cm in width.
- Grind tomatoes, onion, pepper and garlic and later add bread and olive
oil and filter the mixture.
- Add vinegar and water, refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours and serve
with chopped egg