Sunflower (+ corn)
Using the sunflowers and corns stored in the village, the village
develops various processed products (sunflower oil, new sprouts,
sunflower cosmetics, and sunflower seeds) to improve the environmentally
friendly image of the village so that the village residents create
two effects, i.e. formation of a beautiful landscape and income
For the effects of sunflower, it contains rich vitamin E, which
is good for skin and vision disorders.
And it contains choline, which controls the absorption of foods
with a lot of protein and fat. Besides, sunflower contains necessary
amino acids, kalium, and calcium and is good for the improvement
of immunity due to its Vitamin B2.
How to eat sunflower
- We eat roasted sunflower seeds.
- We eat sunflower oil.
- We absorb sunflower through our skin by using sunflower functional
Uses of sunflower
- Sunflower seeds can be a nut and made for various processed
foods (chocolate bars and balls).
- Sunflower oil squeezed from its seeds can be used as functional
cooking oil and seeds themselves can be added to our traditional
foods to increase usability and the taste.
- The remaining portion left after seeds are squeezed can be
used to make candles and functional soaps.