It weighs around 300g and quite uniform in size. The rind of apple yellow-green with rose red stripes. The flesh of apple is white-yellow and juicy. The suitable proportion of sugar 14.6Bx and acid 0.38% makes apple taste the best. Apple contains 85 ~ 90% of water, 1% of pectin substances and cellulose, 0.5% of malic acid and vitamins such as 60g of vitamin A, 0.01mg of vitamin B1 and 3~8mg of vitamin C per 100g of an apple.
- Apple contains abundant vitamins and minerals necessary to maintain health.
- Apple contains 110mg of calcium and eliminates salt from human body.
- The organic acids in apple helps digestion by encouraging the secretion of gastric juice and absorption of iron.
- Apple creates a jerry type of protective membrane inside the intestines to block the absorption of toxic material and unnecessary fermentation.
- Citric acid and tartaric acid in apple is great for skin by eliminating material created by fatigue inside human body
- Apple prevents the increase of cholesterol in blood, blood pressure and blood sugar and decrease one's appetite by eliminating hunger.
Kind of apple
September ~ December
Yanggak Plum Village (82-54-435-3541)
Copyright 2002 INVIL CENTRAL COUNCIL. All rights reserved.
This site can be viewed with Explorer 4.0 and 800x600 pixel monitor or higher.